Thursday

Breaking the Rules

I'm going to do it! I can't stand it no more! Everyone back! I said get back! I don't want to do it, but you're forcing me!

Okay, that's it! I'm doing it!

...Black Eyed Peas member Will.i.am said: "With this kind of success your ego wants to take all the credit.

"But your heart reminds your soul that it was your heart that had you slaving and creating in the studio making the music.

"In the fight between heart and ego my heart always wins."

What? The? Hell?

Told you I was hardcore.

Okay, all joking aside, here's the article if you want to read it. You don't have to. The above says everything. I was going to try to break it down, but it's like an irreducible lump of verbal excrement that I don't want to go digging through even if I could reduce it somehow.

What does that even mean? Are you saying that you'd like to take credit egotistically, but you just can't because you need to take credit from your heart? How is that any less egotistical? In fact, I think your ego is feeding your soul a line about your heart, which shriveled into a cold black lump of money-fueled emptiness several decades ago.

I'm so great. I'm just the greatest. You know, sometimes my ego wants to take credit for my greatness, but then my heart takes the credit. My heart is huge. And that's part of the reason I'm so great. Because it's not my ego. My ego doesn't make me great.

In summation, Will.i.am is a drooling imbecile.

No comments: